DISCLAIMER

THIS BLOG IS CREATED PURELY FOR PERSONAL ENTERTAINMENT PURPOSES. THE AUTHOR OR OWNER OF THIS BLOG HAS ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS AND OBTAINED ABSOLUTELY NO PERMISSION WHATSOEVER WITH THE PARTIES MENTIONED IN THIS BLOG. ANY RESEMBLANCE TO PERSONS LIVING OR DEAD IS PURELY COINCIDENTAL AND PROBABLY A FIGMENT OF YOUR IMAGINATION.
Free online advertising

Monday, August 27, 2007

Oh My Paris....


Yes, it's Paris Hilton. I bet you guys couldn't agree with me more, that Paris is one of the sexiest women alive. Altho there has been much gossips and rumours circulating about her, I still think that putting aside the attitude and lifestyle, she is perfect! Recently, she has been included in the new GQ Germany. Paris, you really brighten up our lives.....





GOD MUST HAVE SPENT A LITTLE MORE TIME ON YOU...

2 comments:

Chris said...

Dunno bout u, but my Paris certainly brightened our lives to a certain extent, in many ways...wonder why I named her Paris??? hehehe...

Kenji's Dad said...

oh dear God not Paris Hilton she's ugly!