DISCLAIMER

THIS BLOG IS CREATED PURELY FOR PERSONAL ENTERTAINMENT PURPOSES. THE AUTHOR OR OWNER OF THIS BLOG HAS ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS AND OBTAINED ABSOLUTELY NO PERMISSION WHATSOEVER WITH THE PARTIES MENTIONED IN THIS BLOG. ANY RESEMBLANCE TO PERSONS LIVING OR DEAD IS PURELY COINCIDENTAL AND PROBABLY A FIGMENT OF YOUR IMAGINATION.
Free online advertising

Wednesday, October 17, 2007

10 days and counting....


As you can see on top of this blog, my bachelor days are numbered. I'll soon be a family man. It's been a tiring 3 months, of preparations and arrangements. This weekend will be our 1st dinner, by the bride's family. Next weekend will be another dinner, by the groom's family. I wouldn't deny that I'm very anxious and at the same time, excited. It'll be a very big chapter in my life. I hope this happy memories will stay on forever. To all my brothers/hengtais....can't wait to see you guys on that big day. Remember to dress smartly...'cos you might not know who you are gonna meet on that day. She could be your Mrs Perfect, huh? Hehe....

Alright....just a few photos to share with you; taken during our Photoshoot. I like the outdoor photos more, 'cos it's more lively.

Do check out mywedding page for more photos on the Actual Day.

3 comments:

Chris said...

Halo bro, wake up!!! Oredi ROM months back...no more bachelor ok...hehehe

MikeM said...

hey married man, dont live in denial k... get thru the wedding procession fast fast and go make babies!!! :P

Kenji's Dad said...

great pics bro, see u on your wedding day