DISCLAIMER

THIS BLOG IS CREATED PURELY FOR PERSONAL ENTERTAINMENT PURPOSES. THE AUTHOR OR OWNER OF THIS BLOG HAS ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS AND OBTAINED ABSOLUTELY NO PERMISSION WHATSOEVER WITH THE PARTIES MENTIONED IN THIS BLOG. ANY RESEMBLANCE TO PERSONS LIVING OR DEAD IS PURELY COINCIDENTAL AND PROBABLY A FIGMENT OF YOUR IMAGINATION.
Free online advertising

Saturday, November 10, 2007

Lady Rain

Guess what...it's a Saturday afternoon and I'm still in the office. Like what I always say "Bang, cari makan susah la....". It's raining cats and dogs again, YES...AGAIN!!! The weather here in Malaysia towards the end of the year is always wet. Some may like it, some may not. For me, I think it's bad for the construction industry. Works are delayed due to the rain, and after the rain, the working conditions are really bad. I'm not gonna complain too much here, 'cos there's nothing I can do about it.

I'm wondering what my families and frens are doing right now.
My day, maybe working...just like me.
My brothers, sleeping....perhaps.
My frens.....arrrgghhh....lucky fellas.
Mick is in Cambodia, holidaying. Chris is in China, holidaying. James too is in China. Mike Ang, at home I guess...talking to his yet to be born baby. John, sleeping...what else??? Zach, still working, just like me. Dr. Fab, snaking....and Damian, probably flirting with some SIA flight attendants.

Well well....Forrest Gump once said "Life is like a box of chocolate." You'll never know what you gonna get. Life is so unpredictable. If you ask me, am I still thinking of my late mother? Hmm...Yes I do. It's a norm. After all, we are all human beings. Anyone would do that, won't they? Especially on a rainy Saturday afternoon....

I'd like to share with you a pretty nice song. I always think of this song on rainy days, and it brings me back to my teenage years...those were the happy go lucky times. Nothing much to worry about, only exams...Do u guys feel the same? Is there a certain moment when you'll sit down and slowly dream away... to those cherisable moments in your younger days?
Anyway...Enjoy the song...





p/s: u gotta silent the Avril song on the left

Lady Rain by Indecent Obsession

There were times when the sky would bring me nothing
Except the smell of the rain at summertime
So I left my window open just to let you come inside
Saying that you'd never leave me was a lie

Well there were times that my eyes were filled with water
But all the world was desert dry
So I hugged my pillow closer and I tried to close my eyes
But the sound of distant thunder made me cry.....

Lady Rain, I hear you at my window
Lady Rain, I need you softly falling on my face
Why did the sunshine come and take you away?
I'd wait for you again, my Lady Rain.....

I hear the sound of her breathing in the darkness
And autumn rain can turn to snow in the night
I'll be sleeping this September, but I'll leave the fire light
Just in case you feel like coming 'round again

Lady Rain, I hear you at my window
Lady Rain, I need you softly falling on my face
Why did the sunshine come and take you away?
I'd wait for you again, my Lady Rain.....

And late at night,when you pour down on me
You're just in time to wash all the tears away....

No comments: