DISCLAIMER

THIS BLOG IS CREATED PURELY FOR PERSONAL ENTERTAINMENT PURPOSES. THE AUTHOR OR OWNER OF THIS BLOG HAS ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS AND OBTAINED ABSOLUTELY NO PERMISSION WHATSOEVER WITH THE PARTIES MENTIONED IN THIS BLOG. ANY RESEMBLANCE TO PERSONS LIVING OR DEAD IS PURELY COINCIDENTAL AND PROBABLY A FIGMENT OF YOUR IMAGINATION.
Free online advertising

Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Elpha, Our Sincere Condolences

Our sincere condolences to Elpha and family for the demise of her beloved father.

This is another shocking news this year. It happened so suddenly. Well, I really know how she feel...and I do also know what she has to go through for the next few days. It is indeed a very very sad and painful moment in one's life.

If you say, everyone who come has to go. Yes, I agree. But there are a lot of things which are beyond our thoughts, imagination and control. Everything just happened so fast. It reminded me of my late mother. I'm having goosebumps now.

Anyway, I hope Elpha will be strong enough to go through the next few weeks of her life.

"Uncle, down here, we will pray for you, may the merits gathered will bring you to the higher planes of existence. Amithofo..."

No comments: