DISCLAIMER

THIS BLOG IS CREATED PURELY FOR PERSONAL ENTERTAINMENT PURPOSES. THE AUTHOR OR OWNER OF THIS BLOG HAS ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS AND OBTAINED ABSOLUTELY NO PERMISSION WHATSOEVER WITH THE PARTIES MENTIONED IN THIS BLOG. ANY RESEMBLANCE TO PERSONS LIVING OR DEAD IS PURELY COINCIDENTAL AND PROBABLY A FIGMENT OF YOUR IMAGINATION.
Free online advertising

Sunday, May 10, 2009

Mom...We love you...and we always will....

It's MOTHER's Day again...and it still reminds me of the day we all stood by her side in the hospital bed...the day she left us....

Not much can be said now...it's been the same every year, and it will be, year after year.

I've got the time today, so I googled 'BEST WORDS TO DESCRIBE A MOTHER'. Guess what I found. Very interesting words and phrases.... I'll share it with all of you.

Skyadamani : Mother is a lively invention of god. Who takes lots of pain to give birth to us. Stands by us when we are in trouble.

Sridharan : Mom is a Visible God. She is the one who gave birth to us, teaches us, built us in the right way without expecting anything back from us.

Queen_13 : Silly! Because she works too hard to get jobs done around house.

Megamaster : Hero! She is my role model. She's been with me through my whole life, supporting me and helping me. I only wish i can be like her when i grow up

Luv2cut : Bestfriend" because she is always there for me when I need help, or talk to someone and gives me advice..... She will never let me down! Thanks Ma.

Desertkid : Compassionate! She always understood what was going on in my life and would listen to me rant and rave or laugh and giggle. She also had a wonderful sense of humor! I miss my mom

I say : Mom...you are all of the above. How I wish you are still here with us right now. Nevertheless, the least I can do for you right now is to fulfill my promises to you. Happy Mother's day mom....

No comments: