DISCLAIMER

THIS BLOG IS CREATED PURELY FOR PERSONAL ENTERTAINMENT PURPOSES. THE AUTHOR OR OWNER OF THIS BLOG HAS ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS AND OBTAINED ABSOLUTELY NO PERMISSION WHATSOEVER WITH THE PARTIES MENTIONED IN THIS BLOG. ANY RESEMBLANCE TO PERSONS LIVING OR DEAD IS PURELY COINCIDENTAL AND PROBABLY A FIGMENT OF YOUR IMAGINATION.
Free online advertising

Sunday, December 25, 2011

X'mas 2011

It's been a long one and a half years without blogging for me. It's been a busy period in my life. With the addition of Ian and Iris in the family, and a change of work environment, I've hardly had any time for myself.

Today is somewhat special. It's Christmas. And I'm alone at home, thanks to 3 weddings (ya! ya! no funerals pls!). I attended one yesterday, another today and another tomorrow. I'd like to congratulate Wee CC, Adelene Teo and Kenny Goh on their big day!

Waking up this morning at 11am, I can feel the CNY breeze. Usually during CNY, there'll be wind blowing the whole day. This prompted me to blog again. Looking at the calendar, it's 4 weeks to CNY. Nothing is done yet. No house cleaning. No shopping. Nothing! Luckily next weekend is another long weekend as New Year falls on Sunday, with an additional Monday as replacement holiday.

Next year's CNY falls on the 23rd Jan. That means 3 weeks of work and then I'll be off for a one week break. I've never had a long break for my past several CNYs. It's been work, work and work! This time around, I'll be able to take a break as the workplace is more organised and hopefully 2012 will be a better year for us, and everyone.

With this, I'd like to wish all my followers Merry Christmas and Happy New Year 2012. God bless...

No comments: