DISCLAIMER

THIS BLOG IS CREATED PURELY FOR PERSONAL ENTERTAINMENT PURPOSES. THE AUTHOR OR OWNER OF THIS BLOG HAS ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS AND OBTAINED ABSOLUTELY NO PERMISSION WHATSOEVER WITH THE PARTIES MENTIONED IN THIS BLOG. ANY RESEMBLANCE TO PERSONS LIVING OR DEAD IS PURELY COINCIDENTAL AND PROBABLY A FIGMENT OF YOUR IMAGINATION.
Free online advertising

Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Dra-quitoe



I took this pic last week, in my hostel toilet. It has the shape of a mosquitoe, just that the wings and body colour resemble one of a dragon's. I even checked on the web,
bug guide, etc, but I can't find any info on this insect. Anyone seen this before? Do let me know k......

2 comments:

MikeM said...

tat is optimu prime

Chris said...

Probably it's grandfather, a dragonfly, while mating with a butterfly, got stung by this poisonous, complex gene injecting mosquito