DISCLAIMER

THIS BLOG IS CREATED PURELY FOR PERSONAL ENTERTAINMENT PURPOSES. THE AUTHOR OR OWNER OF THIS BLOG HAS ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS AND OBTAINED ABSOLUTELY NO PERMISSION WHATSOEVER WITH THE PARTIES MENTIONED IN THIS BLOG. ANY RESEMBLANCE TO PERSONS LIVING OR DEAD IS PURELY COINCIDENTAL AND PROBABLY A FIGMENT OF YOUR IMAGINATION.
Free online advertising

Sunday, July 08, 2007

My Birthday 07.07.07

Hoollaa....Today is my 29th birthday. Of all days, today is 07.07.07. I did not throw a party like I did last year. I'm getting married this year, so it's just a dinner with my future wife.

For many people, today is such a memorable day I supposed. Many people got married as they believe today is an auspicious day. For those who is bad in remembering dates, it's just the numbers, as it's easy to remember.

Thanks to those who sent me greetings; my bro CHK, Tang, James, Tammy, Ah Lam, John, Elpha, TBT, Khiam, WeeYC, Shona, and a few others, but most of all, to my Dad. It's such a surprise to receive an sms from him in the morning. Dads are usually hard spoken but soft in the heart. I wonder if I'm able to do this 30 years down the road...."I really appreciate it. Thanks Dad."

3 comments:

Kenji's Dad said...

Happy belated birthday brudder!

Anonymous said...

Ah Yan...sang sang seng seng cou yan la...29 sui cor...ah pa dou lou cor...yi hao sek cuk sek fan kao sai nei la...

Anonymous said...

Ah Yan, Ah Ma cuk nei lin lin yao kam yat, sui sui yao kam ciu...sang yat fai lok ahhh sui zai...!!!