DISCLAIMER

THIS BLOG IS CREATED PURELY FOR PERSONAL ENTERTAINMENT PURPOSES. THE AUTHOR OR OWNER OF THIS BLOG HAS ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS AND OBTAINED ABSOLUTELY NO PERMISSION WHATSOEVER WITH THE PARTIES MENTIONED IN THIS BLOG. ANY RESEMBLANCE TO PERSONS LIVING OR DEAD IS PURELY COINCIDENTAL AND PROBABLY A FIGMENT OF YOUR IMAGINATION.
Free online advertising

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Thank you Dato' Tony

Chris : Bro, lu sibeh hoh seh ha.... (Bro, u very steady ha....)
Me : Huh? Apa lu cakap ni?
Chris : Wah...u got Tony Fernandes to apologise man.....
Me : Mai siao siao la....u called wrong person si bo? (Dont' play play la, did u call the wrong person?)
Chris : Aiyo, u write blog, but didn't follow up one ar?
Me : Got....but lately no time ma....What happened?

Then my friend told me the whole thing about Tony (he has a title Dato' but prefers people calling him by the name 'Tony'...what a humble man!) commenting in my blog for my latest post about the bad experience I had with Air Asia.

But hey! As I've written on the top of my blog, "this blog is created entirely for my own pleasure...blah...blah...blah....", I never expect to be getting comments from high profile figures, what more from Dato' Tony. Phew! It is indeed a great pleasure. I would like to thank Dato' for getting in touch so quickly. Despite some hick-ups here and there, I really think you guys at Air Asia are doing a GREAT job. Besides him, I also got a follow up comment from the PIC of F&B Ms Shireen Chia. Thank you for your concern, but pls do not punish the flight attendant. A warning will do.

Accepting criticism (although not many can take it) and be able to digest it to be more efficient, I think this is the main reason why you guys are going to grow from strength to strength. Air Asia always welcome comments, criticism and ideas; I just found out from Dato' Tony's blog http://www.tonyfernandesblog.com/ that he has actually set up a personal email for suggestions and complaints @ tony@tonyfernandesblog.com. Thumbs up to you!

Well, to be frank, apart from this incident, my other flights with Air Asia have been pleasant! In fact now, knowing that people in Air Asia are a caring cool bunch of people, I have more faith to fly with them. I have been, am still and will always continue to support Air Asia.

NOW EVERYONE CAN SMILE....

1 comment:

sinlee said...

hey...but how come ya that he can come across ur blog?? that one, i'm a bit puzzled....