DISCLAIMER

THIS BLOG IS CREATED PURELY FOR PERSONAL ENTERTAINMENT PURPOSES. THE AUTHOR OR OWNER OF THIS BLOG HAS ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS AND OBTAINED ABSOLUTELY NO PERMISSION WHATSOEVER WITH THE PARTIES MENTIONED IN THIS BLOG. ANY RESEMBLANCE TO PERSONS LIVING OR DEAD IS PURELY COINCIDENTAL AND PROBABLY A FIGMENT OF YOUR IMAGINATION.
Free online advertising

Monday, December 01, 2008

Cakes & Cookies

I've just added my cousin's blog to my blogroll.

She's actually working fulltime, but bakes cakes and cookies in her past times. She does lots of cakes for special occassions. In short, her cakes are custom made to suit her customers. Now that her mom (my aunt) is retired, she has plenty of time to make yummy cookies too.

Here are a few of her trademark cakes....
WEDDING CAKE

ROSE

TRAIN

TIGGER

MU

PINK CAR

MAN SLEEPING

BEER MAN


MERMAID


And my aunt's delicious cookies.....










There are also other designs, as you can find in her blog. If you want something different, I think she'll be able to do it too, as long as it doesn't defy gravity. You can contact me, or leave a comment if you wanna have a memorable cake for a special occassion or some cookies for festive seasons.

1 comment:

sinlee said...

hey bro...i like the tigger cake....how much does she charge for that? and where is this aunt/cousin of urs staying? if i order, where to get the cake? kekeke...so i can plan for my son's next bday lar....