DISCLAIMER

THIS BLOG IS CREATED PURELY FOR PERSONAL ENTERTAINMENT PURPOSES. THE AUTHOR OR OWNER OF THIS BLOG HAS ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS AND OBTAINED ABSOLUTELY NO PERMISSION WHATSOEVER WITH THE PARTIES MENTIONED IN THIS BLOG. ANY RESEMBLANCE TO PERSONS LIVING OR DEAD IS PURELY COINCIDENTAL AND PROBABLY A FIGMENT OF YOUR IMAGINATION.
Free online advertising

Tuesday, January 06, 2009

CNY mood

As I was sitting at the 3rd floor of one of the buildings at my site, I could feel the strong wind blowing from the sea. It's the time of the year again. Strong wind, bright sunlight and no rain. I remember when I was little, my mom used to tell me, when you feel this kind of wind, you know Chinese New Year is just around the corner.

Chinese New Year is indeed quite early this year. The X'mas and New Year mood has not gone away, so I'm still in a holiday mood right now. In less than 3 weeks, I'll be back in my hometown for our annual family reunion.

My retired aunt, as usual, has been busy with her cakes and cookies. She has got some cookies up for sale. I don't have the photos but if you are a cookie lover, you'll know the names. I'm not, so I don't know which is which. Haha. Anyway, you can see the photos here.

Well, 2008 has been a bad, bad year for the 'horses'. Hopefully 2009 will be a better year. With the economic situation as it is, I doubt it will.

No comments: