DISCLAIMER

THIS BLOG IS CREATED PURELY FOR PERSONAL ENTERTAINMENT PURPOSES. THE AUTHOR OR OWNER OF THIS BLOG HAS ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS AND OBTAINED ABSOLUTELY NO PERMISSION WHATSOEVER WITH THE PARTIES MENTIONED IN THIS BLOG. ANY RESEMBLANCE TO PERSONS LIVING OR DEAD IS PURELY COINCIDENTAL AND PROBABLY A FIGMENT OF YOUR IMAGINATION.
Free online advertising

Thursday, January 01, 2009

Countdown to 2009 @ Pantai Chenang Langkawi

It's a simple countdown to 2009 for me this year.

We had our usual dinner at Palm View Seafood Restaurant, continued with 'some' beer, then to the beach for countdown. Here are some videos taken by my phone, altho of very low quality, but at least something to remember.



































































I'd also like to share some of my Christmas countdown photos. 6 of us, Chris, Janice, Jason, Elly, my wife May and me, went to Genting Highlands to chill out.

Thanks Bro Jason for the smooth ride and Bro Chris for the lovely pics. Boy, I think I'm gonna get a Sony Ericsson soon....

No comments: