DISCLAIMER

THIS BLOG IS CREATED PURELY FOR PERSONAL ENTERTAINMENT PURPOSES. THE AUTHOR OR OWNER OF THIS BLOG HAS ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS AND OBTAINED ABSOLUTELY NO PERMISSION WHATSOEVER WITH THE PARTIES MENTIONED IN THIS BLOG. ANY RESEMBLANCE TO PERSONS LIVING OR DEAD IS PURELY COINCIDENTAL AND PROBABLY A FIGMENT OF YOUR IMAGINATION.
Free online advertising

Thursday, January 01, 2009

Today is 1st of Jan 2009

I was sleeping nicely when the screams of kids woke me up. "What the Fxxk", I thought to myself. It's a nice New Year, and I need a nice sleep. Peeping through the window, I saw some Indians and their kids, whom I guess are only about 4 or 5 years old. "If you can't fxxking swim, just leave the pool. This is not a public pool ok....If you wanna make noise, go to Sunway Lagoon".

Well, they spoilt my morning, and YES! They spoilt my first morning of the year. Fxxking inconsiderate piece of Shit!!! Out of the 9 months that I've been staying here, I honestly think that Indians and Malays who come here for vacation are very very inconsiderate. By 7.30am, they were already jumping and splashing in the pool. They don't swim! They behaved like monkeys, jumping into the water with all sorts of patterns. Then got out of it, and jumped again. It's not just 2 or 3 monkeys, but the whole big family, at least 10 of them. So, when 10 monkeys flock together, u know what kind of mess and noise they can create.

Sorry if you think that I'm offending some people here, but I only mean those who came and stayed at this condo who created so much noise in the morning. There are a bunch of angmohs who stays here, but they don't behave like us Asians, or I'd say Malaysians. What a shame!

No comments: