DISCLAIMER

THIS BLOG IS CREATED PURELY FOR PERSONAL ENTERTAINMENT PURPOSES. THE AUTHOR OR OWNER OF THIS BLOG HAS ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS AND OBTAINED ABSOLUTELY NO PERMISSION WHATSOEVER WITH THE PARTIES MENTIONED IN THIS BLOG. ANY RESEMBLANCE TO PERSONS LIVING OR DEAD IS PURELY COINCIDENTAL AND PROBABLY A FIGMENT OF YOUR IMAGINATION.
Free online advertising

Thursday, September 27, 2007

Condolence

I received a shocking sms just now.... One of my best fren's grandmother has passed away yesterday. My deepest sympathies and heartfelt condolences to John Chang and family for the demise of his beloved grandmother.

I remembered....she was a nice and kind lady. Everytime we went to his house, she would call our names and asked us how we are doing. We would greet her and say we were fine. After we went to KL to continue our studies, we seldom go to John's house. Surprisingly when we visited John during the festive seasons, his grandma would still remember our names. We seldom see her lately, as most of us are in KL and rarely go home.

I think this is part and parcel of life. Everything that comes must go. John, don't be too sad....be strong 'cos I believe your grandma wouldn't want you to be sad. Take care.... Best regards from all of us.

2 comments:

Chris said...

Our condolences john...

MikeM said...

my sincere condolences too...