DISCLAIMER

THIS BLOG IS CREATED PURELY FOR PERSONAL ENTERTAINMENT PURPOSES. THE AUTHOR OR OWNER OF THIS BLOG HAS ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS AND OBTAINED ABSOLUTELY NO PERMISSION WHATSOEVER WITH THE PARTIES MENTIONED IN THIS BLOG. ANY RESEMBLANCE TO PERSONS LIVING OR DEAD IS PURELY COINCIDENTAL AND PROBABLY A FIGMENT OF YOUR IMAGINATION.
Free online advertising

Wednesday, September 05, 2007

My Celebrity Look-alikes

Got this link from a friend, checked it out and this is what I found out.


Haha...I couldn't believe my own eyes. Oh boy...I actually look like Gareth Gates and a bit like Jim Carrey and Josh Duhamel. But Lionel Richie?? NO WAY MAN!! I'm much better looking than this guy! By the way, who is this Ernest Shackleton? To be frank, some years ago, someone actually said I look like Alan Tam. My father-in-law also said I look like Alan Tam when he looked at my recently taken wedding pics. You be the judge, okay....

2 comments:

Chris said...

Piang ehhhh....eh that wedding pic really looks like alan tam siut...niama...beh tahan...hahahhahaha....

Jacky Cham said...

later i show u my wedding album. lagi look like alan tam. kkakakka.