DISCLAIMER

THIS BLOG IS CREATED PURELY FOR PERSONAL ENTERTAINMENT PURPOSES. THE AUTHOR OR OWNER OF THIS BLOG HAS ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS AND OBTAINED ABSOLUTELY NO PERMISSION WHATSOEVER WITH THE PARTIES MENTIONED IN THIS BLOG. ANY RESEMBLANCE TO PERSONS LIVING OR DEAD IS PURELY COINCIDENTAL AND PROBABLY A FIGMENT OF YOUR IMAGINATION.
Free online advertising

Wednesday, September 19, 2007

OMG...OMG...

Phew....I got this from Perez.


I always believe what goes around comes around....but I can't stop laughing. I know it's bad but I just can't control myself u know?
I'd better control my food intake from now on....hehe.....



The question now is....is she gonna bounce back? Or is she gonna hit rock bottom?

1 comment:

Chris said...

Knn...Britney again!!! This weekend u better forecast chelski to beat MU and get it all wrong...hahahhahah...