DISCLAIMER

THIS BLOG IS CREATED PURELY FOR PERSONAL ENTERTAINMENT PURPOSES. THE AUTHOR OR OWNER OF THIS BLOG HAS ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS AND OBTAINED ABSOLUTELY NO PERMISSION WHATSOEVER WITH THE PARTIES MENTIONED IN THIS BLOG. ANY RESEMBLANCE TO PERSONS LIVING OR DEAD IS PURELY COINCIDENTAL AND PROBABLY A FIGMENT OF YOUR IMAGINATION.
Free online advertising

Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Time Flies

It's been 2 long weeks that I did not blog. Phew....time really flies. I hardly have time to even check my mails. Frankly speaking, I've been really busy. It's end of the year once again. X'mas is just around the corner, so is New Year 2008. As for me, I have deadlines for my project. We are rushing to handover the houses to the purchasers. Worse still, it rains almost everyday here.

Okay....let's catch up on all the happenings these past 2 weeks.




Last Sat, we(my brothers) went home. It's the 7th week of my mom's passing away. Sunday morning, we got up at 6.30am, went to the pasar borong to buy some fishes(keli, in Cantonese is Sang Yue). We proceded to the Durian Tunggal Dam, made some prayers, then let free of the fishes. We believe this will bring good merits to my late mother, wishing that she might not be reborn into this cruel world again, or if she is being rebirth, may she rebirth onto the higher plane of existance. This is the believe of the Buddhists.




At almost noon, we went to the Jelutong Columborium, waited for the monk to arrive, and had some prayers. Altho we are all still sad that this misfortune has happened to us, still, we chit chatted with all relatives who came on that day. We proceeded to have vegetarian lunch, then waved bye bye to all who came.

At night, after saying good bye to my dad, we left. I could remember seeing my dad as a cheerful man 2 months back. He used to crack jokes and all would laugh. But things has changed. He has more white hair than before. He is very much quieter than before. And seldom put a smiling face in front of us. He really changed a lot. Physically, I mean. I could feel the environment in the house not as warm before. I really hope all these negative impacts will go away soon. I'm not blaming anyone, just that I feel it's different nowadays. Sigh....how I wish I could go home and enjoy mom's home cook food......and chit chat with mom and dad like we used to be....

Well, mom, you have been a great mom. We will never forget you, in our lifetime. We will cherish you, and remember all the good things that you have taught us. You are the best mom in the whole wide world. Thank you mom......

Other happenings....I bought a Christmas Tree....still got no time to decorate it. Will do my X'mas shopping later in the week. Hopefully Teluk Intan got nice and cute decos to hang on the tree.

2 comments:

Chris said...

May Lord Buddha bless your mum and your whole family...take care bro...

Barneymami said...

i was reading malaysianbrides forum when i came across your blog. my dear parents are still with me and therefore you might think that i would not understand how you feel. i do ... but life goes on and this lost will be a reminder for us to cherish the people we love; husband, wife, children, parents and siblings and not take them for granted. do take care.