DISCLAIMER

THIS BLOG IS CREATED PURELY FOR PERSONAL ENTERTAINMENT PURPOSES. THE AUTHOR OR OWNER OF THIS BLOG HAS ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS AND OBTAINED ABSOLUTELY NO PERMISSION WHATSOEVER WITH THE PARTIES MENTIONED IN THIS BLOG. ANY RESEMBLANCE TO PERSONS LIVING OR DEAD IS PURELY COINCIDENTAL AND PROBABLY A FIGMENT OF YOUR IMAGINATION.
Free online advertising

Saturday, December 29, 2007

What a year!

Again, it's time for us to ponder and think of all that we have done and all that has happened in the whole 2007. It's been a crazy year.

Personally, I got married. Then my mom left us. It was a shocking sad experience for all of us. But we managed to pull through, thanks to our relatives and friends who guided us through this rough period.

Within our country, ups and downs. Wong Mew Choo made us proud by winning her 1st title, the China Open. We also finished 2nd in the Korat Asean Games. On the downside, Nurin was sexually assaulted and killed in a beasty way. Another girl from Penang, forgotten her name...was killed my her mom's boyfriend, then burned! Shame on u, motherfucka. There has been a few street demonstations, which led to a few arrests. Mat Rempits are more daring these days, racing on the roads despite road blocks being held more often by our fellow policemen. Snatch thief also more daring, more and more cases of citizens injured in snatch cases.

Globally, I'd say, there are just too many happenings. The latest being suicide bombing at Pakistan which killed former Prime Minister Benazir Bhutto. She managed to avoid death in the 1st attempt by her enemies few weeks earlier, but not everyday is Sunday la.... Suicide bombing is the latest and current trend used by extremists and terrorists in killing their enemies. It proved efficient, but I wonder how these people managed to psycho their followers to just give up everything, especially their OWN LIFE? Phew....what a crazy world...

Anyway, it's the end of the year. I believe many people are taking a long holiday. So am I!!! In just 4 hours, I'll be flying to Korea. It's my 2nd time there, this time for my belated honeymoon. Well, my wife and I are really looking forward to this trip. Hopefully, we don't freeze too much over there and start to regret going during winter.

I still gotta pack, while waiting for my chauffer to arrive. "Chauffer"...u know who u are. Haha.... Thanks a lot man.....and Happy Holidays & Happy New Year 2008.

1 comment:

MikeM said...

happy new year brother.... enjoy ur winter sonata ya :)