DISCLAIMER

THIS BLOG IS CREATED PURELY FOR PERSONAL ENTERTAINMENT PURPOSES. THE AUTHOR OR OWNER OF THIS BLOG HAS ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS AND OBTAINED ABSOLUTELY NO PERMISSION WHATSOEVER WITH THE PARTIES MENTIONED IN THIS BLOG. ANY RESEMBLANCE TO PERSONS LIVING OR DEAD IS PURELY COINCIDENTAL AND PROBABLY A FIGMENT OF YOUR IMAGINATION.
Free online advertising

Saturday, December 22, 2007

Winter Solstice Festival

Jennifer Tan sent me this video...it's kinda cute, and it happens everyday. Misunderstanding due judging another person too soon. Have you experienced it before? And then spend hours or days explaining.... Let's just face it, life is tough indeed....



Today is a special festival for the Chinese. It's the Winter Solstice Festival. It's also know as the Winter Festival in China. Small little glutinous rice dumplings (tangyuan) is offered. It's a time for family gatherings.

I, myself, am also going home. I'll be meeting my dad and brothers, then join my frens for a bbq. It's been quite some time since my frens and I had a gathering. I really look forward to this gathering.

X'mas is near, I'd like to wish my readers a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year. I'll be away this New Year. Where to? I'm not gonna tell you yet. Surprise is good sometimes....

Enjoy your holiday ya....

No comments: